Barcelona: Gaudi's Casa Vicens Guided Tour
Explore the Casa Vicens on a 1.5-hour guided tour led by an in-house expert and discover the career and work of Antoni Gaudí, known as the greatest exponent of Catalan Modernism.
- Experience the Modernist gem Casa Vicens on a guided tour
- Discover Antoni Gaudí's first masterpiece in Barcelona
- Walk around the house at your own pace after the tour
DescriptionDiscover Casa Vicens, the first masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí that sowed the seeds of his later works. On a tour led by an in-house expert, you will discover and learn more about the innovative language Gaudí used in the structural, decorative, and symbolic elements in each space. Built between 1883 and 1885 as a summerhouse for the Vicens family, Casa Vicens showcases Gaudí’s unparalleled talent. As part of a small group personalized tour, you will learn more about Gaudí in this building that was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005. After the tour, you’ll be free to wander around the house at your own pace as long as you like to admire every nook and cranny of this first masterpiece of the Modernism movement.
IncludesEntrance fee Guided tour Food and drinks
- Guided tours are always subject to availability in morning or afternoon hours
- The building and routes have been adapted for people with people with reduced mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability