My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Gothic Walking Tour with Tapas & Flamenco Show1 Reviews
Learn about Barcelona's culture, gastronomy, and flamenco on this guided tour. Walk through the Roman and medieval part of the city and savor an exclusive tapas dinner of local products and a flamenco show you'll never forget.
- Discover the magic, passion, art, and Duende of Flamenco
- Enjoy an exclusive tapas dinner by a local renowned restaurant
- Marvel at the Cathedral and Santa Maria del Mar
- Get lost in maze of charming streets in the old quarter
- Have personalized attention from a native professional licensed guide
DescriptionStart the tour in the heart of the city and join your guide for a walking tour through the oldest part of the city, the charming Gothic Quarter and its maze of quaint, narrow streets full of Roman and medieval architecture. Visit the Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Royal Palace, and St James Square. See part of the Roman wall and the medieval area of Barcelona. Enjoy the chance to visit Santa Maria Mar Church in the Born district. Next, visit a remarkable restaurant owned by a renowned chef to sip wine and sample a variety of tapas. Prepare yourself for an incredible experience full of delicious Catalan cuisine, accompanied by explanations and suggestions from your foodie guide. Finally, head to a flamenco show in an incredible 1th-century palace to experience the dancing, singing, and guitar of flamenco. This is where your tour ends, in the heart of Barcelona.
IncludesTour and guide for a group up to 15 people Walking tour around the Roman and medieval part of the city Tapas dinner Flamenco show Small group to ensure a personalized experience
- Please wear comfortable shoes Gratuities are optional and not included in the price