Barcelona: GPS Guided Gaudí eScooter Tour10 Reviews
A self-guided Gaudí tour containing a pre-programmed GPS route. You will be taken to the famous sights and landmarks of Barcelona, viewing stunningly picturesque roads and scenery from the comfort of an eScooter.
- Enjoy a fun way to explore the city
- Visit the best Gaudí buildings with a pre-programmed GPS route
- Explore the L'Eixample district, one of the most iconic neighborhoods of the city
- Park wherever you want and drive avoiding the traffic jams
- Explore Barcelona at your own pace
DescriptionBarcelona has many amazing sights and landmarks, and if you do not want to miss any of its incredible attractions do not hesitate to get an eScooter to reach all of them easily and at your own pace. After a brief explanation, you’ll be off exploring the sites with a pre-programmed GPS route. The Guided E-Scooter Gaudí Tour can take from 2 hours to a full day, depending on your pace and the time you spend visiting the attractions along the way. If you wish, you can rent your eScooter for more than 2 hours, and it will cost only an extra of €10.00 per hour. Go to the famous L'Eixample district, one of the most iconic, picturesque and inspirational neighborhoods of the city, a Modernista district built at the end of the 19th century. Then go to the Basilica Sagrada Familia, one of the most visited monuments around the world, designed by the master of the Catalan Modernism Movement, Antoni Gaudí.
IncludesHelmet Insurance Small WiFi router to rent in the office (optional)
- The minimum weight 45 kilograms (at least one adult must book in the same group)
- The minimum age is 12
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability