Barcelona Grand 2-Hour Segway Tour223 Reviews
Glide your way to the main sites of interest in Barcelona on a guided 2-hour Segway tour. Admire the views of the Barcelona skyline and the marine views from the Port Olimpic quay on a hassle-free tour that shows you the best of this beautiful city.
- See the top sites of Barcelona on a guided Segway tour
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Barcelona skyline
- Take in some fresh sea air at the Port Olimpic quay
DescriptionBefore your tour begins, you’ll receive instruction on the correct use of the Segway and its safety features. Your guide will also go over the details of the tour. The 2-hour ride begins at the Gothic quarter near the famous La Rambla street. Ride your Segway along Passeig Lluis Companys promenade to the Ciutadella Park. Your guide will tell you about sites along the way, including the Monumental Fountain and the Catalan Parliament. See the Columbus Memorial, and enjoy breathtaking views of the Barcelona skyline from the Hotel W esplanade. Glide down the quay at Port Olimpic to take in the fresh sea air before returning to the tour’s starting point. This is a great way to see the city in a more personal way, experiencing its rich culture and top locations.
IncludesSegway PTi2 Helmet Tour guide Training on the Segway Storage for your personal belongings Insurance
- Children under 22 kilograms can be accommodated on an eScooter with a child seat
- You should dress and accessorize according to the season and weather conditions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability