My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Helicopter Flight over Barcelona's Coastline207 Reviews
Join this flight and be amazed at how different the city looks from the sky. See famous Barcelona landmarks and fly along the coastline of Barcelona. Take this thrilling flight and enjoy a memorable experience.
- Marvel at a panoramic view of Barcelona’s coastline, the Agbar Tower, Port Forum and the Olympic Port
- Experience a journey through Barcelona's history
- Enjoy a thorough glimpse of the urban plan of the city and view its great architecture
DescriptionTake this thrilling helicopter flight over the coastline of Barcelona. Enjoy a birds-eye view of Barcelona's Old Town, see the contemporary Blue Museum from above, and see the 19th-century urban planning of the new city. Your experience will start at the heliport, next to the major port of Barcelona and only 10 minutes away from the city center by taxi. Jump on the helicopter to enjoy a memorable flight. In one glance, you will recognize the old town of Barcelona and where the medieval walls were limiting the city. Have a look at the modern squared urban plan that was established by a famous general of the Spanish army in the mid-19th century. Fly up the Port Forum, where you will see the top of the Blue Museum, a contemporary building constructed by the famous architects Jacques Herzog and Pierre de Meuron, before retuning to your starting point.
IncludesPanoramic flight over Barcelona’s coastline
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130 kg. In cases where guests exceed this weight, they won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110 kg, you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Maximum 4 passengers per flight
- The distribution of people in the helicopter will be decided based on the weights and seats of the helicopter to maximize safety
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€94.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today