My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour1128 Reviews
Discover the best of Barcelona on a tour by land, sea, and air. Stroll through the Gothic Quarter, enjoy bird’s eye views on a helicopter flight, and sail by the coastline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Sagrada Familia Entry Ticket with Audio Guide
- Barcelona: Secret Food Tour
- Barcelona Aquarium: Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket
- Barcelona: Food & Drink Tasting Tour in Traditional Taverns
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Discover the best of Barcelona by land, sea and air
- Travel back to the Middle Ages on a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Enjoy bird's eye views on a panoramic helicopter flight
- Admire the city skyline and landmarks on a coastal cruise
- Marvel at monuments such as the statue to Christopher Columbus
DescriptionDiscover the best of Barcelona on a tour by land, sea, and air. Stroll through the Gothic Quarter, enjoy bird’s eye views on a helicopter flight, and sail by the coastline. Land Perspective: Your tour begins with a walk through some of Barcelona's most iconic areas. You'll meet your guide near La Pedrera and start your journey along the elegant Passeig de Gracia. This avenue is famous for its architecture, lined with modernist buildings and high-end boutiques. Continuing on, you'll reach Casa Milà, another masterpiece by architect Antoni Gaudí, known for its unique design. Moving on to the Gothic Quarter, you'll encounter the historic heart of the city. Plaça Catalunya, a bustling square, marks the transition between the modern and historic parts of Barcelona. The hidden corners of the Gothic Quarter lead you to the Cathedral, a magnificent example of Catalan Gothic architecture. Plaça de Sant Jaume is home to important government buildings, including the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. The old Jewish Quarter will enchant you with its winding streets and the charming church of Santa Maria del Pi. Sea Perspective (Las Golondrinas): Leaving the cobbled streets behind, your adventure takes a maritime turn with a leisurely stroll down the iconic La Rambla, leading to the picturesque Port Vell. Here, you'll embark on the famous Las Golondrinas boat – a symbol of maritime exploration in Barcelona. Setting sail along the coast, you'll be treated to unparalleled vistas of the city's skyline juxtaposed against the deep blue expanse of the Mediterranean Sea. Amid the sea breeze, you'll glimpse the monument to Christopher Columbus, proudly pointing towards new horizons. Air Perspective: The tour takes an exhilarating turn as you transition from sea to air. You'll be transferred by van to the heliport, where you'll board a helicopter. As you ascend into the sky, you'll witness the city from an entirely new angle. The sweeping views will include sights like Port Vell, the Barceloneta neighborhood, the Olympic Port, the Olympic Village, and even the mouth of the Besòs River. The sensation of flying over the city will provide an indescribable experience and a unique perspective of Barcelona's layout and landmarks, etching memories that will linger. This multi-perspective tour offers a comprehensive exploration of Barcelona's rich history, stunning architecture, vibrant culture, and breathtaking natural surroundings. It's a half-day adventure that combines walking, sailing, and flying to create unforgettable memories and a deeper understanding of this enchanting city.
IncludesBilingual tour guide Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia Helicopter flight (6 minutes) Waterfront boat trip Transfer to the Heliport
- The distribution of people in the helicopter will be decided based on the weights and seats of the helicopter to maximize safety
- The maximum weight is 130 kilograms (286 pounds); passengers weighing more than this will not be able to join the flight
- Passengers over 110 kilograms (242 pounds) will be charged for two seats at the time of the flight
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, you will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate in languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- The flights will be scheduled from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM, the activity provider will get in touch with you the day before your tour to confirm your check-in time
- Infant must be at least 2 years old to join this tour