My Guide Website?
Barcelona:Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt & Audio Tour22 Reviews
Explore Barcelona while enjoying a scavenger hunt game on your phone. See some of the most popular sights in the city as you solve riddles at each location.
- Explore the city while solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn about Barcelona and the places you visit
- Discover hidden gems amid the narrow streets
- Snap photos while walking through the Gothic Quarter
- Choose your preferred language to play the game in
DescriptionGet to know Barcelona at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. To get started, simply download the app and head to the starting point at Placa de Catalunya (download link and login credentials received after booking). Choose to start your game at a time that's convenient to you. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. As you explore, solve a riddle to move on to the next attraction along the route. Use the map to navigate to each place and feel free to pause the app any time if you'd like to take a break or spend some extra time sightseeing. Start your tour from Placa de Catalunya, the center of Barcelona. Visit the exquisite acoustic Palau de la Música Catalana, and explore the uniquely architectural Barcelona Cathedral. Photograph the Gran Teatre del Liceu and marvel at the Güell Palace by architect Antoni Gaudí. Then, see the iconic Mirador de Colom dedicated to Christopher Columbus and the famous bridge at Rambla del Mar. Admire the El Cap de Barcelona statue that was created for the Olympic Games. Be enchanted by the Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar, before experiencing the icing on the cake of this unique tour — the Piccaso Musueum.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€3.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today