Barcelona Historical 3-Hour Bike Tour114 Reviews
Perfect for art and history lovers, this historical guided bike tour features the best of Barcelona in just 3 hours. During this relaxing tour to see all of Barcelona's hotspots including the Gothic Quarter and Gaudi's Casa Batllo. Ready, set, ride!
- Bike through the ancient streets of Barcelona
- See Ciutadella Park with its beautiful flowers and fountains
- Check out the charming churches and squares in the Gothic Quarter
- Whizz past the Sagrada Familia
- Check out Gaudi's Casa Batllo and La Pedrera
DescriptionBarcelona is home to cathedrals, parks and stunning modern structures, all of which you will see on this 3-hour tour. The scenic ride begins at Ciutadella Park, home to the Barcelona Zoo and the Spanish gardens. Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter awaits you next with its beautiful churches and charming streets. Then bike to Gaudi's architectural masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia. Also refinished by Gaudi is Casa Batllo, which comes next on this artistic ride. True to its name, this one-of-a-kind building looks like a house of bones. You'll also get to cruise past another example of Gaudi's modern design, La Pedrera. On this fully-guided tour, experience Barcelona and discover its amazing architecture and history. The ride is at a relaxing pace and includes many stops so you can really enjoy the Spanish scenery and take lots of photos. Enjoy!
IncludesRented bike Tour guide Drink Helmets Child seats if desired
- •Tours leave daily at 11:00 and 16:00, except on December 25-26 and January 1 •Tours leave in any weather, and rain jackets are supplied •Please arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability