My Guide Website?
Barcelona: History Museum of Catalonia Skip-The-Line Ticket14 Reviews
See the development and learn about the rich and vibrant history of Catalonia from a museum that showcases unique permanent and temporary exhibitions. Marvel at Barcelona with a panoramic view from the restaurant at the top floor of the museum.
- Discover Catalonia's History
- Enjoy Permanent and Temporary Exhibitions
- Amazing Panoramic Views from the Terrace
- Experience Past Events in one Space
DescriptionThe History Museum of Catalonia is located in the Magatzems Generals de Comerç (MGC), the only preserved building of the old industrial port in Barcelona. The museum includes permanent and temporary exhibitions related to Catalonia's history which you can see in about 45 to 60-minutes. Take part in educational activities as well as cultural activities for family and kids which are organized to provide a better understanding of Catalonia's History. Discover Catalonia through the museum and enjoy amazing panoramic views of Barcelona's Port from the museum's terrace. There is also a restaurant and bar lounge to have a drink or have some food while enjoying the views. The Restaurant 1881 is specialized in Mediterranean cuisine accompanied by very nice cocktails. The History Museum of Catalonia organizes events on the museum's terrace such as concerts, corporate events for companies and much more.
IncludesPermanent and temporary exhibitions Access to the terrace to enjoy Panoramic Views Skip-the-line entrance ticket Brochures
- • Wheelchair accessible • Kids must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note the following museum opening times: Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sunday & Holidays: 10:00 AM-2:30 PM Monday: closed