My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Hola Barcelona Public Transport Travel Card14582 Reviews
Explore Barcelona with a public transport ticket that gives you free, unlimited access to the transportation networks in the city and its suburbs. Experience the beauty of Barcelona and uncover its many treasures with a 48, 72, 96, or 120-hour pass.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Barcelona: Girona, Figueres and Dalí Museum Day Tour
- Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Barcelona: Montserrat with Winery Visit and Farmhouse Lunch
- Barcelona: 3-Hour Sagrada Familia eScooter Tour
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Travel all around Barcelona on the metro, buses, trams, and suburban trains
- Discover the city at your own pace
- Choose between a 48, 72, 96, or 120-hour ticket option depending on the length of your trip
DescriptionWith a public transport ticket that offers unlimited travel for 2 days or more, you’ll be able to get around Barcelona and the surrounding area and save yourself time and money. Discover Barcelona at your leisure as you travel by the metro, buses, and trams as many times as you like. Before beginning your adventure, head to a Tourist Information Office and exchange your voucher. Visit the city’s landmarks and monuments at your own pace on a pass that’s valid for an unlimited number of journeys on the metro and buses operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB), trains operated by the Generalitat city network, and the tram and Renfe suburban trains. A pass to connect with the Barcelona airport line is included. Your public transportation ticket is valid for 48, 72, 96, or 120 consecutive hours after the validation date (depending on the option chosen).
IncludesMetro and buses operated by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB) Trains operated by Generalitat city network Tram and Renfe suburban trains (pass to connect with the Barcelona airport is included)
- Children under 4 travel free
- The card allows you make as many journeys as you like (during the validity period) using the metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1) • The ticket's validity will start when it is validated for the first time