Barcelona: Home Food and Wine Tasting with Wine Lover
Enjoy an incredible experience while you explore cheeses, sausages, and natural wines or other foods for vegans. All products are Catalan.
- Try delicious natural wines
- Taste traditional Catalon produce
- Listen to a music playlist which goes perfectly with your dining experience
DescriptionMeet you local guide who is a wine culture lover with more than a decade of experience in teaching. Visit their typical bourgeois apartment in the Rambla Poblenou, one of the most beautiful streets of Barcelona and close to Mar Bella and Bogatell beaches. At the house, enjoy an incredible experience, exploring oil, cheeses, sausages, and natural wines or other foods for vegans, all from the Catalan region. Learn all the characteristics of the high quality products as you pair them together. Taste food accompanied by appropriate music playlists for each wine and/or food, playlists which you can listen to even after your experience is over.
IncludesWine tasting Organic grape must Oil, cheeses, sausages Vegan and vegetarian options
- For those who can not drink wine, there is organic grape must
- For vegetarians and vegans, there are other snacks to try
- A taste of wine is usually less than half a glass. You are free to order more wine.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability