My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24 or 48-Hour Ticket6210 Reviews
See Barcelona on a comfortable and convenient hop-on hop-off bus tour on a 24 or 48-hour ticket. Travel on open-top double-decker buses that cover 2 or more different routes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the famous Sagrada Familia - the largest Roman Catholic Church in the world
- See the Park Guells' unique mosaic-covered buildings and monuments
- Explore the Medieval streets along the Gothic Quarter
- Experience true Barcelona nightlife at La Rambla
- Discover the Picasso Museum
DescriptionEmbark on a sightseeing tour of Barcelona with a choice of 2 different routes and 40 stops. See the major sites aboard an open-top double-decker bus, hopping off at key points of interest to you, such as the Gothic Quarter or the Picasso Museum, before jumping back on the bus to continue the route. Sit back and relax on an open-deck double-decker hop-on hop-off bus. See all the major sites of Barcelona, hopping on and off at your leisure. Stop to see the Picasso Museum that boasts one of the largest collections of Picasso’s artwork anywhere in the world. Walk down La Rambla and discover one of the city’s most vibrant areas with countless bars and eateries. Marvel at the many UNESCO World Heritage Sites Barcelona boasts. Especially remarkable is the Sagrada Familia, one of the most iconic works of the famous architect, Antoni Gaudi, which can be seen throughout the city on your tour. The buses come every 20-30 minutes and each route is around 2 hours. The tour stops along the routes are as follows: Red Line: • Plaça de Catalunya • Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies • Passeig de Gràcia - La Pedrera • Francesc Macià - Diagonal • Estació de Sants • Plaça d’Espanya • Caixa Fòrum - Pavelló Mies van der Rohe • Poble Espanyol • Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya • Anella Olímpica • Fundació Joan Miró • Telefèric de Montjuïc • Miramar - Jardins Costa i Llobera • World Trade Center • Colom - Museu Marítim • Port Vell • Museu d’Història de Catalunya • Port Olímpic • Zoo • Parc de la Ciutadella Blue Line: • Plaça de Catalunya • Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies • Passeig de Gràcia - La Pedrera • Sagrada Família • Sant Pau Recinte Modernista • Park Güell • Tramvia Blau - Tibidabo • Sarrià • Monestir de Pedralbes • Palau Reial - Pavellons Güell • Futbol Club Barcelona - Camp Nou • Diagonal Les Corts • Francesc Macià – Diagonal • Eixample
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off bus ticket for the time period selected (either 24 or 48 hours) Multilingual audio commentary Headphones (or bring your own if you prefer) WiFi on board Barcelona city map Discount booklet for local attractions, eateries, and shopping Detailed guide of the routes and their stops Multilingual tour staff
- Get flexible access for up to 3 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Both Red and Blue Routes: The first bus departs from Stop 1 at 9:00 AM, last bus departs from Stop 1 at 7:00 PM
- Frequency of the buses: every 20 minutes
- Tour duration: 120 minutes
- 48-hour tickets must be used on consecutive days
- You get headphones on site, but you can bring your own
- Mobile and printed paper vouchers are accepted on this tour
- Buses are branded and labeled by Barcelona Bus Turistic