My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with Eco Catamaran Cruise47 Reviews
Explore Barcelona from the land and sea. Hop on and off as many times as you wish to discover the city's charms at your own pace. Get panoramic views of the Barcelona coast on a catamaran cruise.
- Set your own pace on a hop-on and hop-off sightseeing tour of Barcelona
- Relax on a scenic catamaran cruise along the coast of Barcelona
- View iconic landmarks such as Sagrada Familia, a Roman Catholic basilica
- Stroll through Port Olímpic which hosted sailing events during the 1992 Olympics
- Admire the sights of the city in comfort aboard a double-decker bus
DescriptionExplore Barcelona in comfort aboard a double-decker bus with two different routes included in your 24-hour or 48-hour ticket. Hop on and off as many times as you'd like to discover the city at your own pace and enjoy a scenic catamaran cruise along the coast. The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings. The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that'll take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia. Hop off at any of the two museums and board the bus back again once you have finished your visit. Go to El Born to savor the amazing cuisine and quaint ambiance or sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city. The East route (green) will take you to the most artistic part of the city. Capture Barcelona's concrete jungle of modernist buildings. From Plaça Catalunya to Park Güell, admire the most impressive landmarks around this part of town. See the magnificent Sagrada Familia and marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façades. Learn about the city's history and discover all the secrets it hides. Get off on stop 4 or 5 of the West route (orange) or stop 3-Port Vell of East route (green) to experience a catamaran cruise along Barcelona Coast. Choose between a 60 minutes cruise or the premium 90 minutes ride that includes a cocktail and chill-out background music. Leaving from Port Vell, admire monuments such as the World Trade Center and the largest yachts in the city. During the walk, you will be able to get a unique perspective of Barcelona. You'll arrive at the area of Puerto Olympics so that you can see from there the port founded in the 1991 Olympics.
IncludesHop-on hop-off 24-hour or 48-hour ticket Catamaran cruise
- In case of cancellation of the catamaran due to meteorological causes, an alternative day will be offered to you. If this is not possible, a partial amount of the reservation will be refunded The itinerary is subjected to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sports, cultural events, official acts, etc.) or force majeure reasons The Hop-On Hop-Off has a duration of 2-hour (approx) per route 60-minute Catamaran schedule: September: 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM 1st – 29th October: 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 5:00 PM 30th October – 30th November: 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM December, January and February: 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2 PM, 3:30 PM March: 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:30 PM 90-minute Catamaran schedule: September: 11:30 AM, 1:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 5:00 PM 01st – 29th October: 12:00 PM, 1:45 PM, 4:00 PM 30th October – November: 12:15 PM, 2:30 PM