My Guide Website?
Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off & F.C. Barcelona Camp Nou Tour212 Reviews
Enjoy this combo-tour including a ticket for 24 or 48-hours for the Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona City Tour, and one ticket for Camp Nou Experience F.C. Barcelona Museum & Tour.
- Visit Barcelona highlights at your own pace
- Hop on and off as many times you want
- Show your footballer spirit in the F.C. Barcelona stadium
- See the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera, and Casa Batlló
DescriptionWith the city tour, you can hop on and hop off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 15 different languages. You will receive a guide map containing all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city. The new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats. Moreover, there's always a stewardess on board. There are 2 routes: East and West. Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the season (between 5 and 30 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours. East/Green Route: Plaça Catalunya, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Poble Nou -Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista St. Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló. West/ Orange Route: Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born- Ciutadella-zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial- Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, l’Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Plaça Catalunya. The Camp Nou Experience F.C. Barcelona Museum & tour begins on the first floor of the museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others. Visitors can visit the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space.
Includes24 or 48-hour tickets for Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Transportation by open-top double-decker bus Air-conditioned coach Audio guide in 15 languages Map 1 entry ticket for F.C. Barcelona Camp Nou Museum and Tour (self-visit)
- For structural reasons, and a large number of staircases, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities
- FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour based on match schedule, training sessions or special events Please check before your visit Special schedules:
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The tour is closed all day. The museum will close 3 hours before the match and will re-open 90 minutes before the start of the match
- Champions League match days: The tour is closed all day. You can only visit the first floor of the museum until 3:00 PM. The day before, the tour route will be modified with access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the museum
- Your ticket is valid from 10 AM to 6:30 PM, except on the dates mentioned above
- The frequency of the service varies depending on the season
- Itinerary is subject to change due to events in the city or other unforeseen circumstances