My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Horseback Ride in a Nature Park67 Reviews
Ride horses in the breathtaking countryside just outside of Barcelona and experience a tranquil day in a nature park. Learn to interact with graceful Spanish horses or friendly ponies, and end with authentic Catalan tapas.
- Ride horses in the tranquil forests outside of Barcelona
- Uncover the secrets of the Mediterranean outback in a local Nature Park
- Take the little ones to ride friendly ponies and learn about grooming
- Discover how to communicate with horses
- Taste typical Catalan tapas and Spanish omelets
- Travel in small groups of no more than 8 people for a more personalized experience
DescriptionPull on your riding boots for this 5-hour adventure on horseback in the mountains just outside of Barcelona, and see breathtaking Catalan countryside from the back of a graceful Spanish horse. Upon arrival at the equestrian center, watch the horses being prepared, before taking a short ride in the arena to familiarize yourself with your animal. Ponies are provided for the kids, and an experienced riding instructor will give clear instructions in Spanish and English for those with little or no riding experience. Then, head for the hills of the Nature Park on horseback, riding through shady woods of pine and oak trees. Listen to the sing-song of wild birds and uncover the secrets of the outback. See towering mountain peaks on a 1.5-2-hour ride, tailored to your skill level. The little ones will be given plenty of time to build a relationship with their ponies, and learn how to take care of them after an energetic walk. End your adventure with a delicious snack of Catalan breads and traditional Spanish omelet, before your return to Barcelona for around 1:30 PM.
IncludesTransportation by air conditioned coach or minivan Horse equipment, including helmet for all attendees and protection vest for children Tour of the Nature Park on horseback Catalan tapas at the end of your ride Insurance Souvenir photo Gratuity (optional) Hotel pick-up and drop-off (available for an additional EUR 25) Extra food and drink
- Must bring valid Passport
- Please bring: sun protection during summer season; raincoat in case it rains; and a jacket during winter season
- Please, bring a jacket during winter season. Remember that temperatures at a Natural Park will be lower than in the city, so although it may be warm in Barcelona, please remember that it will be much cooler in the mountains
- No previous riding experience is necessary. However, this tour is aimed for people who are capable of mounting and dismounting unassisted, and who can apply basic commands with the reins to walk and halt
- Minimum age for riding is 8 years old
- Maximum weight for horse riding is 185 lb (85kg)
- Please inform us of any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability
- Suitable clothing required: long trousers, leggings or jodhpurs, and closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles
- Please advise any food allergies or specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now