My Guide Website?
Barcelona in one day Private Tour
Take advantage of your visit to Barcelona and visit the most important points of its city with this full-day tour.
- Take photos of the spectacular views from Park Güell
- Surprise yourself with the architecture of Sagrada Familia
- Walk through the old narrow streets of Gothic Quarter
- Get to know the history of how the city was founded
- Learn about the culture of the city with a local guide
DescriptionOn this tour, we will start with a visit to the Sagrada Familia Cathedral. You can't miss its spectacular facades and the interior of its altar. After that, you will get in touch with the history of Park Güell. Enjoy this beautiful and original Park, situated at the top of a hill where you will have the most spectacular views of Barcelona. Our next stop is the Gothic Quarter. As the oldest site in Barcelona, and named after the Roman influence, its rich combination of ancient and modern styles attracts visitors from all over the world. During the tour of the Gothic Quarter, you will have some free time, either to have lunch (on your own), buy some souvenirs of the area, and also to walk and take unique pictures. We will finish our tour in the center of the old city where you can easily reach other important points of the city.
IncludesPrivate Professional Guide Transportation from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia and Gothic Quarter Tickets to the Sagrada Familia Tickets to Park Güell
- Please note that you will need to go by yourself to Park Güell. After the Park Güell visit the transport will be included.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€424.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today