My Guide Website?
Barcelona: La Pedrera Sunrise Guided Tour30 Reviews
Visit one of Barcelona's most iconic buildings on early access on a small-group tour of La Pedrera. Explore the genius of Antoni Gaudí as his masterpiece is prepared for the day.
- Enter La Pedrera before anyone else
- Explore the genius of Antoni Gaudí
- Get stunning views of Barcelona in the morning from the roof terrace
- Access areas not included on many tours
- Visit the Warrior Rooftop, the Tenants' Apartment and the Flower Courtyard
DescriptionJourney through the genius of Antoni Gaudí with a visit to La Pedrera (Casa Milà) before the crowds arrive, and get stunning views of Barcelona for the building's roof terrace. Explore the magical building as preparations are made to open it to the public, and get up close to its organic features on a small group tour. Access different areas of the building and discover what inspired Antoni Gaudí to create this architectural treasure: the Warrior Rooftop, the Whale Attic with the Gaudí Exhibition, the Tenants’ Apartment, the Flower Courtyard, and the Butterfly Courtyard. Visit as well as some areas that cannot be visited on the normal tour.
IncludesEntrance to La Pedrera (Casa Milà) before anyone else Early access small group tour Guided tour
- This tour is available in English on Thursday and Friday
- The tour starts at 08:00 AM