My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Montjuïc Cable Car Roundtrip Ticket10711 Reviews
Travel on the recently refurbished Montjuïc Cable Car with this roundtrip ticket. Admire the city sights and views of the sea as you soar to the top of the hill of Montjuïc.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The Ice Bar Experience at Icebarcelona
- Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- From Barcelona: Tarragona & Sitges Full Day Tour with Pickup
- Món Sant Benet Monastery Tickets
- Barcelona Aquarium: Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket
- Ride the recently refurbished Montjuïc Cable Car for panoramic views
- Explore the sights of Montjuïc before your return journey
- Travel in small cabins of only 8 seated passengers
- Arrive at the Castell de Montjuïc in style
DescriptionSee Barcelona from above this this roundtrip ticket for the Montjuïc Cable Car. Ride on a newly refurbished cable car to the hill of Montjuïc which provides you with sweeping views of Barcelona. Make your way to the Parc de Montjuïc Cable Car station and hop aboard the spacious car. Make the climb up approximately 270 feet (84.5 meters) on a 2,460-foot (750-meter) run that affords views of the whole region, from the Serra de Collserola to the Mediterranean Sea. Visit three cable car stations on your way up, Parc de Montjuïc, Miramar, and Castell de Montjuïc. Get a bird's-eye-view of iconic landmarks like the imposing Sagrada Familia. Skip the walk back down using the return ticket.
IncludesMontjuïc Cable Car return ticket
- If you have purchased tickets for the cable car for more than 1 person, you must arrive at the cable car station together and use the service at the same time
- The opening hours vary depending on the season: January and February: from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM March to May: from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM June to September: from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM October: from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM November and December: from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM December 25th and January 1st and January 6th: from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM