Barcelona: Montjuic Hill E-Bike Tour47 Reviews
Climb Montjuïc hill with a small group on this 3.5-hour private e-bike tour of Barcelona. Enjoy riding effortlessly to the top of Montjuic hill and discover panoramic views of the city.
- Take a stroll in one of the numerous green parks and be amazed by the National Palace and its surrounding areas
- Enjoy an eco-friendly tour providing the perfect balance between culture, history, and nature
- Experience the best and most efficient way to take in breathtaking views of the city that looks good from all angles
DescriptionMeet your guide at the starting point to collect your e-bike and start your tour below the Arc de Triomf, one of the city's most iconic landmarks. Then ride through Parc de la Ciutadella, the green oasis of the city center, decorated with the famous monumental Cascada, inspired by the Trevi fountain. Accompanied by your expert guide, arrive at Barcelona’s Port Vell - the city’s historical port. Glance at the yachts bobbing on the water and pass the glitzy Maremagnum leisure center and Cristobal Columbus statue, to reach the Miramar gardens. Afterwards, pass by the Joan Miró Foundation to find the Joan Brossa gardens, placed between the cable cars and the Montjuic castle, a stunning place to walk and learn about the history of Barcelona. Pass by the Sot del Migdia viewpoint, which is a spectacular place to watch the sunset before cycling down to visit the Europa square with its famous Olympic Stadium. Your guide will lead you to the viewpoint of the National Palace, to enjoy an exceptional 360-degree view of the city from its terraces. Ride down to the Pedró square, a place that became a cherished landmark for Barcelona Christians. You will then be introduced to the vibrant area known as El Raval. Then you will head to the charming Gothic district, home to a labyrinthine of little streets, the neighborhood contains some of the city’s most impressive 15th-century architecture. Finally, you will return to the starting point.
IncludesTop-range e-bike Local guide Approved helmet Insurance Bottle of water
- This is a small group tour with 2 to 8 people
- The tour allows children from 7 years old to participate by riding their own bike
- Riders must be at least 130 cm in height
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now