My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Montjuïc Segway Tour6 Reviews
Enjoy panoramic views on an unforgettable visit to Montjuïc. Explore its historic sites such as the Castle and Olympic Ring. Join fun way to observe all the coastal and inner highlights of Barcelona.
- Immerse yourself in the history of Montjuïc Mountain
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramic views of the city
- Learn about the ancient military fortress.
- Visit the Magic Fountain and Plaza Espanya.
- Glide through natural parks and the old settings of the 1992 Olympic Games.
DescriptionBegin your Segway experience from the city center, at Paral.lel avenue. After meet your guide, you will start a 5-10' training to feel ready to ride on your Segway. Before start climbing Montjuïc mountain, you will go through Port Vell and seaside to go up the first spot, the Poble Sec viewpoint, a perfect place to start enjoying the spectacular views over the city and its outskirts. Now, you will move towards the top of the mountain to explore the Montjuïc Castle. An historic place, currently used by local people and visitors to hold cultural events, exhibitions and family activities of all kinds. When you are on the top of the mountain, you will go through the lush gardens as you approach the Olympic ring, where most of the Olympic events took place during 1992 Olympic Games. Here, you will see some of the most important facilities such as Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, Palau Sant Jordi and the Bernat Picornell pools. Before returning to the starting point, you will visit the National Museum of Catalonia Art and the magic fountain, a great spectacle of lights, water and music that you shouldn't miss. This is not all, because before ending your Montjuïc Segway Tour, you will make a little getaway to the Poble Sec district and Paral.lel area, where your guide will give you some gastronomic tips. Stay tuned!
IncludesSegway and helmet Personalized training session Guided service throughout the tour Bottled water Insurance
- Initial Training on how to use the Segway. Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides Riders must be able to climbing and descending stairs without assistance Riders must be at least 150cm tall, and weigh between 35-130 kg.