My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Murder Mystery City Exploration Game
Delve into the mysterious case of Murder in Glenndale, a murder mystery exploration game available on your smartphone. Hunt for virtual witnesses and clues across Barcelona city and explore the town.
- Discover the inner city in a fun way
- Solve riddles, clues and crack the case. Become the best detectives!
- Have a fun day together
- Compete in teams of 2-6 participants
- Test your skills in solving murder mysteries
DescriptionClueBreak is a big outdoor event that takes place centrally in your city and cities around the world. On your way around the inner city of Barcelona and you will visit many famous places like La Rambla, Plaça Reial, Arc de Triomf and also see many other famous places in city center along your way. First you download the app CLUEBREAK and with the code you recieve by e-mail you will login and start your adventure. You will search for witnesses, find clues, test your knowledge and solve the murder mystery. One ticket is valid for 1-6 people. You will receive an exclusive code and further information that you need to log in to our app and start the game. In the app, you will find a map with marked places and witnesses. Visit the witnesses and answer the questions and riddles to get their testimonials. The testimonials are in the form of films and contain information that will allow you to eliminate suspects and weapons. In the end, you will hopefully have the right solution to the murder mystery! THE CASE The game takes place in a fictional small town called Glenndale. A man named Carl Brown has been found murdered in his own home. Why did someone want to kill Carl? Who had the motive and opportunity? Your task is to find out who the guilty one is and which murder weapon was used. This is our first case and more will come. We estimate that it takes at least 2h to complete the assignment. It usually takes a longer time as you may want to watch the testimonials an extra time, stop for a cup of coffee, or go into a place so that the whole team keeps up. It is not the fastest team that wins, but the team with the most points! Is this suitable for children? Absolutely, the activity is fun to do together as a family but is not designed for children to manage on their own. We recommend an age from 12 years old and up if there is no accompanying adult. But remember that its all about a murder and all about it. You will have a fun day together!
IncludesA city exploration game available as an app on your phone An exciting murder mystery on your own A new way to explore the inner city Witnesses in form of lots of virtual actors in videos Everything is in english
- If I buy a ticket. What happends next? You will receive an e-mail a few days before the event. You receive exclusive codes and further information that you need to log in to our app and start the game. You must buy ticket two days in advance. What do I need to prepare? You need at least one charged smartphone with internet connection. Great if you have powerbank and a bluetooth speaker. You will hear all testimonies better. What happens if it is bad weather conditions? Sun, wind, rain, or snow, ClueBreak sees no obstacles! Our advice is to wear clothes according to the weather conditions. Should it rain- dress warmly and bring an umbrella, focus on collecting the checkpoints first, and then find a nice place where you can sit down and listen to all the testimonies and solve the murder mystery.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€38.33Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today