My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Old Town Evening Tapas and Sightseeing Tour32 Reviews
Eat your way through the Old Town of Barcelona on this 3-hour evening tapas tour with a local guide. Enjoy five local dishes and four glasses of wine at some of the city’s best local bars and taverns.
- Indulge in 5 plates of traditional Catalan tapas accompanied by a glass of wine or vermouth
- Mingle with locals in their neighborhood and immerse yourself in local life
- Treat yourself to some of the oldest, historical establishments of the city
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionEscape the touristy spots and discover local neighborhoods on this tapas tour. Throughout the tour, as you delight in the discovery of new tastes, flavors, and dishes, your guide will introduce you to local gastronomic specialties, anecdotes of the city's history, and local neighborhood life. Enjoy your first tapas experience at an old bodega from 1903. Indulge in your first bite and a nice glass of red wine. Stroll through one of the most beautiful squares of the Gothic Quarter and its adjacent narrow medieval streets. Stop at a bar with a beautiful, secret garden to taste Spanish ham and pa amb tomàquet accompanied by a white or red wine. Cross into the old heart of Barcino and visit a charming Bodega from the early 20th century for vermouth and croquettes. Then, on the way to the next place, see some of the oldest businesses of Barcelona, the Roman Walls, the Cathedral, or even a giant work by Picasso before vanishing again in the labyrinth of narrow streets. Stroll into an old brewery from 1897 which currently is one of the most beautiful and famous establishments of Barcelona, not to mention the Catalan Art-Nouveau building it is located on. Taste oyster or patatas bravas with a glass of sparkling wine and enjoy the environment. Arrive at the final spot, a café located in a UNESCO World Heritage building, where we’ll experience a sweet end to the tour.
IncludesLocal guide 5 food stops and 4 drink stops 5 local specialty tapas 4 glasses of wine (or soft drinks for those under 18)
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices Child policy: This tour is not recommended for children below the age of 14. Please note that alcoholic beverages may only be consumed by persons aged 18 years old and up. Group size: 12 people maximum Standard dress: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. It is best to leave valuables in the hotel. We reserve the right to change both the route and places visited within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day.