My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Old Town Evening Tour with Tapas and Drinks62 Reviews
Eat your way through the Old Town of Barcelona on this 3-hour evening tapas tour with a local guide. Enjoy local dishes and drinks at some of the city’s best local bars and taverns.
- Indulge in 8 plates of traditional Catalan tapas accompanied by 4 drinks
- Mingle with locals in their neighborhood and immerse yourself in local life
- Treat yourself to some of the oldest, historical establishments of the city
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionAfter meeting your English-speaking on this Barcelona food tour like no other we`ll take you right to the historic centre of the old city of Barcelona, together we`ll have a walk in Gothic Quarter. Just a stone’s throw away, you will enjoy the first tapas experience of the evening in an historical bar, where we’ll start tasting a “filling bomb” with cold local beer. The next place awaits us as we navigate our way through one of the most beautiful squares of the Gothic Quarter and its adjacent small streets that still retain their old medieval ambiance. Our next stop is a family-owned bar where we’ll taste Catalan cold cuts and “pa amb tomàquet” (bread with tomato) accompanied by a nice glass of white or red wine (as you do!). Our Barcelona tapas tour continues to the heart of the old Jewish Quarter. Next up is a hidden, charming, typical Bodega (with a fantastic cellar), where you can have a “vermut” (vermouth) or “cava” and indulge in the home-made croquettes and other typical tapas (you can expect “patatas bravas”, “padrón peppers”, sausage in cider sauce and bread with tomato). Before we take you to the last drink stop, we will treat you with a surprise local sweet. Then, on the way to the last venue, we’ll see the Cathedral or even a giant work by Picasso before vanishing again in the labyrinth of narrow streets. We’ll walk then in a very local and traditional Vermouth cellar where of course you will get a glass or Vermouth or local “pincho”. It is a must to taste. Throughout this Barcelona tour you will discover new tastes, flavors, and dishes. Your guide will give you insights into local gastronomic specialties and anecdotes of the city's history and local neighborhood life. Eating tapas is one of the best things to do in Barcelona, no doubt about that, and a great way to connect with the daily lives of the locals. At some point during this tour, you will likely meet some of the local characters in the Old Town and perhaps even get drawn into a conversation or two. You never know what the evening has in store!
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Food and drinks stops Drinks (beer, cava, and vermouth or soft drinks for those under 18) Local tapas dishes (8)
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices Child policy: This tour is not recommended for children below the age of 14. Please note that alcoholic beverages may only be consumed by persons aged 18 years old and up. Group size: 12 people maximum Standard dress: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. It is best to leave valuables in the hotel. We reserve the right to change both the route and places visited within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From €99.00€89.10Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today