My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Olympic Segway Tour54 Reviews
A Segway Tour to get a sense of the city's maritime history at Port Vell including the Parc de la Ciutadella and the Port Olímpic, venue of the 1992 Summer Olympics.
- Explore Barcelona by the most modern Segway fleet
- Glide through the pretty streets and squares of the Old Town
- Get stunning views as you head from Las Ramblas to the Olympic harbor
- Discover Roman ruins and medieval palaces
DescriptionExperience the beauty of Barcelona from a fresh perspective on a small group Segway tour of the old city center and contemporary seafront areas. Meet at the iconic Arc de Triomf in the 19th-century L'Eixample and get a brief training session on how to operate the self-balancing vehicles before you set off. Glide gently through the green oasis of Parc de la Ciutadella and admire the monumental Cascada fountain, with contributions by a young Antoni Gaudí. See some of the city's extraordinary Modernisme buildings, such as the Castle of the Three Dragons (Castillo de los Tres Dragones)) by Lluís Domènech i Montaner. Venture along the edge of the historic Born district and cross Plaça de l'Ictineo to reach Port Vell. Soak up the beautiful views from the old port area before making your way through Parque de la Barceloneta to discover the Vila Olímpica built for the 1992 Summer Olympic Games.
IncludesSegway i2 Helmet Guide Training session Safety equipment Insurance 1 drink
- Due to local regulations, you must be at least 16 years old to ride a Segway. Those under 16 years old are welcome to join and can be provided with high-end electric bikes at discounted rates
- You will ride in small groups of 2 to 6 people per guide. For safety reasons, larger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€39.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today