My Guide Website?
Barcelona: PADI Discover Scuba Diving456 Reviews
Learn the basics of diving in a safe, controlled environment with an experienced instructor. Learn how to use diving equipment and discover the underwater world like never before.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the world beneath the waves on a diving experience
- Observe a variety of underwater life in their natural habitat
- Dive with the support and guidance of an experienced instructor
- Enjoy a beginner-friendly course and learn at your own pace
- Take home videos and photos to remember your dive in Barcelona
DescriptionExplore the underwater world of Barcelona on this scuba diving experience, specially designed for people who have never dived before. Learn about the equipment and how to communicate underwater from your instructor before diving under the waves. Get underwater videos and photos of your activity. This 'try dive' is an activity recommended for scuba beginners. The first 35 minutes will consist of a briefing on how the equipment works, how to communicate underwater using hand signals, and how the tour will go. Afterward, get fitted in the provided wetsuit and boots in the changing room. When you get to the water, your guide will break up the activity step by step, and you'll have plenty of time to get used to each one at your own pace. Starting from the beach makes everything easier, especially for your ears as you'll have more time to get used to the pressure. In general, you can stay under the water for about an hour — this, of course, depends on you because the faster you breathe, the quicker you'll go through the air in your tank. During the dive, your guides will snap some photos and videos, so you will have a souvenir from the activity.
IncludesDiving equipment Diving insurance Video or photos from your diving experience Diving instructor
- You must not fly within 12 hours after this tour This activity is not suitable for those with ear or lung issues