My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Panoramic Helicopter Flight3 Reviews
Take a memorable helicopter ride over Barcelona and acquire a new perspective of the city. Admire unique aerial views of the Sagrada Familia, Agbar Tower, Camp Nou, Montjuic, and many other landmarks.
- Marvel at the skyline of Barcelona and the city's beautiful coastal waters
- Admire sky high views of the Blue Museum, Camp Nou, and the Agbar Tower
- Discover the beauty of Gaudi's architectural masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia
- Snap pictures of the city to share with friends and family on social media
- Expereince the thrill of taking off and landing with a pilot in a helicopter
DescriptionSoar over the city of Barcelona during a thrilling helicopter flight. Get a birds-eye-view of this stunning coastal city and explore it from a unique perspective. Take pictures of sights like the Blue Museum from the sky. Check-in at the Barcelona Heliport which is just 10 minutes away from the city center by taxi. Experience the excitement of taking off and beginning your in-air adventure. Admire the old town of Barcelona with medieval walls bordering the district. Get a unique perspective on the city's modern squared urban plan that was established by a famous Spanish general in the mid 19th century. Fly over the Port Forum and see the Blue Museum which was constructed by the famous architects Jacques Herzog and Pierre de Meuron. Experience breathtaking views of the Sagrada Familia. See the top of Montjuic hill without having to make the climb. Enjoy the exhilarating feeling when you pass over Camp Nou and Agbar Tower. Return to the Heliport at the end of your tour.
IncludesHelicopter flight Pilot
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 286.5 pounds (130kg) If you exceed 242.5 pounds (110kg), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In the case the minimum number of participants has not been reached the tour will be rescheduled This flight is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather The distribution of people in the helicopter will be decided based on the weight to maximize safety