My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Park Güell Admission Ticket35189 Reviews
Visit Park Güell, one of Gaudí’s major works in Barcelona. Take in spectacular views of Barcelona and explore this stunning green space that’s surrounded by modernist architecture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Park Güell at your own pace and stay as long as you like
- Take a walk up the colorful Dragon Stairway and pay a visit to 'el drac'
- Visit the Hypostyle Room, Nature Square, and other amazing areas
- Save yourself the hassle of printing and queueing, just show your mobil voucher at the entrance
DescriptionVisit Park Güell with your timed admission ticket and explore the unique site at your own pace. Marvel at Antoni Gaudí's colorful mosaic art such as the Dragon Stairway with its world-famous salamander. Have a break from the city life while strolling through the green Austria Gardens and take stunning photos of Barcelona from the park's viewing points. The plan for the park was assigned to Gaudí by Eusebi Güell, a Catalan entrepreneur who wanted to recreate a British residential park on Muntanya Pelada (Bare Mountain). It was opened as a municipal park in 1926, recognized as an artistic monument in 1969 and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984. While you have to enter the park at your booked time slot, you can stay for as long as you like after and take it all in.
IncludesAdmission to the monumental zone of Park Güell Free admission to the Casa del Guarda (although due to limited space it cannot be guaranteed you will be able to enter) Free audio guide app in your smartphone Booking fee
- If the time slot you have chosen is not available, you will be assigned a new time within an hour of your original choice
- The park will close at 9:30 PM May 4 to September 6; at 8:00 PM September 7 to October 24 and March 29 to May 3; and at 6:15 PM October 25 to March 28
- Best time to visit is early in the morning or late in the afternoon
- The Plaça de la Natura (Greek Theater) and the Hypostyle Hall are partially closed due to renovation works. This will partially affect your access
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€13.00Book Now!