My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Park Güell Fast-Track Tour187 Reviews
Get a fast track at Gaudi’s fabulous Parc Güell with this tour, and see one of Barcelona’s most whimsical park. Learn the history of Gaudi’s creation, and the art movement that spread across Europe.
- Walk the sinuous paths of one of Gaudi's finest creations
- Marvel at park benches covered in Gaudi's trademark mosaic tiles
- See the fantastic El Drac (Dragon) statue at the entrance to the park
- Learn how and why the Modernism art movement spread throughout Barcelona in the 19th century
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramas of Barcelona from Carmel Hill
DescriptionDiscover one of Gaudi’s most enduring creations on this tour of Parc Güell in Barcelona. Start at Carrer d' Olot, and enter the public park built over a century ago. See the fantastic mosaic tiles of the salamander statue (“El Drac”) at the park entrance as an example of Gaudi’s typical motifs. Walk through the park on the wooded hill, and see some of Gaudi’s typical styles. Along with mosaic tiles, find sinuous benches, twisted stonework, and the Sala Hipóstila (Doric Temple). Enjoy breathtaking panoramas of the city below, and marvel at columns that bend like giant trees.
IncludesProfessional guide Access to Park Güell
- • The Park Guell offers a special itinerary for clients with mobility impairments, however they will not be able to visit the 100% of the park
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 15%
Reserve Your Experience
From €26.00€22.10Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today