My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Park Guell Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Access424 Reviews
Enjoy a guided walking tour of Park Guell with skip-the-line entrance. Soak in stunning views of Barcelona while exploring this green park with modernist structures and rainbow-colored ceramic tiles.
- Lose yourself in bright colors, magical architecture and lush greenery
- Gain priority access to Park Guel, a UNESCO heritage site in Barcelona
- Learn the history of this eclectic landmark by Antoni Gaudi from your guide
- See the style of Trencadis, a mosaic created by broken ceramic pieces, up close
- Pay homage to Antoni Gaudi's artistic brilliance at the Gaudi House Museum
- Climb up to the Three Cross Hill viewpoint for panoramic views of Barcelona
DescriptionVisit the garden complex of Park Guell on Carmel Hill on a walking tour with an expert guide and skip-the-line tickets for priority entrance. Learn about one of Antoni Gaud's most enduring works and take a stroll through the art of a century. Begin your journey to Carmel Hill to see the public park designed by Gaudi over a century ago. Spot Gaudi's distinctive style in the colorful mosaic tiles of the lizard statue ('El Drac') at the entrance. Trace the park's beginnings back to 1900 when Barcelona was transforming into a global metropolis. Hear about engineer Ildefons Cerdà, who examined the difficulties faced by a rising city and handled the demands of Barcelona as it grew rapidly in the second part of the 20th century. Allow your guide to demonstrate how the park's principal architectural features are inspired by Art Nouveau. Learn how historical construction techniques influenced the Modernisme movement in Barcelona as you marvel at the park's sculptures and designs. End your tour on a high note by walking through the park and up the hill to get treated to awe-inspiring views of the city of Barcelona below from the Nature Square.
IncludesSkip-the-line tickets to Park Güell Walking tour Guide from the Barcelona Tourism Authority
- The park is on a hill and there is a lot of walking involved