My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Picasso Museum and Born Neighborhood Guided Tour33 Reviews
Enjoy this unique walking tour leading you through the history of Barcelona and its well-known Born neighborhood. Skip the queues to explore Picasso Museum, created while the painter was alive.
- Explore Barcelona's famous Born neighborhood and its narrow streets
- Take an exclusive guided tour of the Picasso Museum, the only museum that was created while the painter was still alive
- Learn more about the secrets of Barcelona and it's history, from the Roman era to the medieval period up to the 20th century
- Discover some of the most important places in Barcelona
DescriptionLeave Estació del Nord and head towards the well-known Born neighborhood. Enjoy a one-hour walking tour by the hand of a knowledgeable guide. Pass by Arc de Triomf, Passeig del Born, and arrive at the fabulous church of Santa Maria del Mar, built in a superb Gothic style. Between narrow streets, you'll find the Picasso Museum. This is the only museum that was created while the painter was still alive. It’s a fascinating place to appreciate the beginning of his career. During the guided tour, you will understand Picasso’s artistic evolution, which always parallels his biography. At the end of the tour, you can remain inside Picasso Museum for as long as you like.
Includes1-hour guided walking tour of Born Picasso Museum admission 1-hour guided tour at the Picasso Museum Monolingual or bilingual tour guide (depending on date) Radio system to hear the guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be aware that some walking is included in this tour. Please be prepared and wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not recommended for children under 3 years, as it is a walking tour of more than 2 hours
- This is a bilingual tour, however it is possible the tour could be monolingual. Please select your preferred language guide at the time of booking
- It is recommended not to carry backpacks. If you take them you must leave them at the box office to access the museum