My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Poble Espanyol Skip-The-Line Ticket762 Reviews
Poble Espanyol is architecture, it is art, it is crafts, it is open air and it is also a unique space where history meets culture and leisure 365 days a year
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Poble Espanyol, built in 1929 for the International Exhibition
- Take a walk through streets and feel the architecture of different corners of Spain, from Galicia to Valencia
- Explore 117 real-life scale buildings from different Spanish regions
- Enjoy 20 different crafts workshops and the best panoramic views of Barcelona
- See the art of Picasso, Dalí and Miró and more at the Fran Daurel Museum