Barcelona: Poble Espanyol Skip-The-Line Ticket222 Reviews
Experience the best of Spanish culture and sites in one spot. Enjoy the wide array of audio-visual displays found throughout Poble Espanyol.
- Visit the Poble Espanyol, built in 1929 for the International Exhibition
- Take a walk through streets and feel the architecture of different corners of Spain, from Galicia to Valencia
- Explore 117 real-life scale buildings from different Spanish regions
- Enjoy 20 different crafts workshops
- See the art of Picasso, Dalí and Miró and more at the Fran Daurel Museum
- Take in the audiovisual shows 'Feeling Spain' and 'Fiesta'
DescriptionLocated in the heart of Barcelona at Montjuic, Poble Espanyol is a unique site that allows you to delve into the soul of Spain. Poble Espanyol integrates audiovisual elements to help you really experience Spanish culture through spectacular sights and sounds. Learn all about the diverse cuisine, traditions and landscapes that make Spain so unique and exciting. Explore the country's most popular streets and squares, and experience the wonderful diversity of architecture and culture found within the 49 square meter facility. Feel the excitement of popular Spanish festivals, contemporary arts and all kind of cultural experiences designed for people of all ages.
IncludesEntrance to Poble Espanyol Access to the onsite contemporary art Fran Daurel Museum Audiovisual shows 'Feeling Spain' and 'Fiesta!' Hotel pick-up Video guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability