Barcelona: Private Family Child-Friendly Tour2 Reviews
Discover Barcelona with your kids in an enjoyable manner. Walk through the three medieval quarters, getting lost in its hidden streets. You'll play games, go on treasure hunts, and visit playgrounds where there are ducks just waiting for them to be fed.
- Take a fun walking tour through the Old City with your family
- Play games for kids, wth playful breaks in parks and squares
- Enjoy delicious churros and hot chocolate in town
- Savor Iberian ham and cheese in the La Boqueria Market
- Take a fully private tour for you and your family
DescriptionWalk through the three medieval quarters of Barcelona, getting lost in its hidden streets away from the tourist crowds. Listen to the stories your local host has to tell you, as you and your children fall in love with the city together. Walk along the lively Ramblas, before admiring some of the masterpieces of Gaudi and the elegance of Plaza Real. Enjoy the colorful Boqueria Market and taste the famous hams and cheeses as your children enjoy the fun games your guides have in store for them. Following that, walk through the Gothic Quarter, discovering its corners and its passages which are full of ancient stories. Stand to admire every detail of the magnificent Cathedral of Barcelona, and feel the sad beauty of the Sant Felip Neri Square and the passing of time as you look at the Roman Ruins. It will then be time for churros and hot chocolate, as your guides offer you the best churros in town. Following your refreshment break, you'll visit the charming Born Quarter where you will encounter the magical Santa Maria del Mar Church which was built entirely by worshipers. Afterwards, visit the buried medieval ruins inside the antique Born Market. Towards the latter end of your tour, take a walk in the beautiful Ciutadella Park. A green lung in the heart of the Old City with leafy paths, little lakes with boats and ducks, lawns to sit on and relax in the sun, and children’s play areas. Enjoy the city including its art, history, and fabulous gastronomy with your family in a cool way which is engaging for the little ones.
Includes3-hour private tour with a local guide Fun children's games Churros and hot chocolate Iberian ham and cheese in the La Boqueria Market Candy
- If you want to personalize this tour, your guides can design a personalized tour according to your requirements
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The tour will be suspended in the event of extreme bad weather preventing it from developing normally, and will be fully refunded
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY