My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Private Ferrari Driving Experience78 Reviews
Get behind the wheel of a powerful Ferrari car and see the sights of Barcelona like a rock star with this guided tour in Barcelona. Pick your own route and and explore the city in style.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the adrenaline of driving a Ferrari California
- Admire monuments and cross the streets of Barcelona
- Have a unique experience
- Customize your itinerary to suit your preferences
DescriptionDiscover Barcelona from a different perspective while driving a Ferrari through the city streets. Begin your thrilling adventure in La Barceloneta. Feel the excitement of being behind the wheel of this supercar as you put the pedal to the metal, allowing it to surge from zero to 60 miles per hour (100 kilometers per hour) in just 4 seconds flat. A professional driving instructor will help you unleash the true power of the Supercar and ensure your experience is safe and memorable. If you are an adrenaline lover, this is your experience. Make your way to the route you have chosen, each one with incredible views and attractive monuments of the city that will provide you with unique moments. You can choose between going around La Barceloneta (20 minutes), go up to Montjuic (40 minutes), or Tibidabo (90 minutes). You will have the opportunity to admire the old fishermen neighborhood and the early modernist Parc Ciutadella road along the old Formula 1 circuit and discover magnificent views of the port of Barcelona or enjoy panoramic views of the city from the highest point, Tibidabo.
IncludesFerrari rental Fuel Instructor Guided experience in Barcelona according to your preferences
- You must be over the age of 21 to drive. If you are younger than 21 then you can enjoy the experience as a co-pilot
- An international driving license is required for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and countries that are not a part of the Vienna Convention
- Right-side drivers must pay a security deposit of €1000