My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Private Motor Yacht Tour with Drinks and Snacks5 Reviews
See the coast of Barcelona on a private motor yacht trip. Sit down on soft cushions with a drink and a snack as you take in the famous landmarks, such as the Torre Mapfre and the Golden Fish.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Barcelona: Girona, Figueres and Dalí Museum Day Tour
- Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Barcelona: Montserrat with Winery Visit and Farmhouse Lunch
- Barcelona: 3-Hour Sagrada Familia eScooter Tour
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- enjoy the beautiful blue Mediterranean see
- jump in the clear blue med
- enjoy the old port of Barcelona with his super yachts
DescriptionBoard this motor yacht at Moll de la Marina, Port Olimpic on the moment chosen by you to set sail off the splendid coast of Barcelona. With your private group of no more than nine people and a personal skipper, take in the view of the Barcelona skyline from a different perspective. After a short safety instruction from the captain, drop the moorings and set sail from the port. Spot some of Barcelona’s onshore highlights immediately, including the enormous 'golden fish' and Barcelona’s twin towers. Sip your complimentary cold drink and a small snack, as the wind slowly pushes your yacht out to sea. Soak in the beautiful deep blue color of the Mediterranean and the sweeping view of Barcelona’s skyline and see, in a glance, how the city developed from the ancient times to today. Weather permitting, drop the anchor and enjoy a short swim. Perhaps you will get lucky and see the local aquatic wildlife, including moonfish and sunfish, turtles, dolphins, and perhaps even whales. You pay only the fuel that you have used!
IncludesProfessional skipper Drinks: water, soda, white and red wine, cava, and beers Snacks: crisps, olives, and nibbles
- A refundable deposit will be taken in advance for the fuel