My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Ramón Pla Armengol Foundation Guided Tour
Take a guided tour of the home of Ramón Pla Armengol and marvel at his daughter's antique furniture collection. Learn about one of Barcelona's most prominent families during the 20th century.
- Delve into Barcelona's pharmaceutical history and the fight against tuberculosis
- Discover one of the most prominent families in Barcelona during the 20th century
- Admire one of the most extensive art collections in Europe with over 800 pieces
- Enjoy insightful commentary from your guide as you explore this historic house
- Hear about the life of Ramón Pla Armengol from his achievements to his exile
DescriptionStep inside the home of Ramón Pla Armengol and his daughter Nuria to discover the history of this important building in Barcelona during the 20th century. Embark on a guided tour and admire Nuria's extensive furniture collection. During your guided tour, learn about the life of the pharmaceutical pioneer, Ramón Pla Armengol, and how the building was used to produce medicine to combat tuberculosis. Hear about the impact of the civil war on this prominent family and how he was eventually exiled. Then, hear about his daughter, Dr. Nuria Pla, and her passion for culture and the arts. Marvel at her incredible collection of furniture and decorative art objects, with more than 800 pieces dating from the 14th to the 19th centuries.
IncludesEntry ticket Guided Tour
- A live tour guide is not guaranteed for the English option and you may be provided with an audio guide The second floor of the museum has stairs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€10.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today