My Guide Website?
Barcelona’s Montjuïc Cable Car Ride: Round Trip Ticket3013 Reviews
Travel on the recently refurbished Montjuïc Cable Car and get unique views of Barcelona’s coastline from the air. Take the cable car to the top of Montjuïc, from where you will see unbeatable views of the port and city.
- Ride the recently refurbished Montjuïc Cable Car for panoramic views
- Explore the sights of Montjuïc before your return journey
- Travel in small cabins of only 8 seated passengers
- Arrive at the Castell de Montjuïc in style
DescriptionThis return ticket on the newly refurbished cable car is an unforgettable way to get to the hill of Montjuïc overlooking Barcelona. The cable car links the city to the top of the historic hill where you will be rewarded with panoramic views. To do so, climb approximately 270 feet (84.5 meters) on a 2,460-foot (750-meter) run that affords views of the whole of Barcelona; from the Serra de Collserola to the Mediterranean Sea. The cable car has 3 stations: Parc de Montjuïc, Miramar, and Castell de Montjuïc, and you can depart from Parc de Montjuïc to arrive at Castell de Montjuïc in style! The cable car is fully accessible, and offers the following opening hours: January and February: from 10:00 to 18:00 March to May: from 10:00 to 19:00 June to September: from 10:00 to 21:00 October: from 10:00 to 19:00 November and December: from 10:00 to 18:00 You can use your return ticket once during the day to explore the sights of Montjuic before you return.
IncludesMontjuïc Cable Car return ticket
- If you have purchased tickets for the cable car for more than 1 person, you must arrive at the cable car station together and use the service at the same time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now