Barcelona: Sagrada Familia and City Highlights Bike Tour7 Reviews
Experience Barcelona from a unique perspective on small-group bike tour cycling through the city’s Gothic Quarter, Olympic Port, and popular Gaudi sites like the iconic Sagrada Familia.
- Explore the best of Barcelona on a 3-hour bike tour with a local guide
- Admire Gaudi masterpieces: the Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, and Casa Mila
- Ride around the narrow medieval streets of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter
- Cycle past Parc de la Ciutadella’s green spaces and its majestic fountain
- Discover the city’s seafront area and the Port Olímpic Marina
- Choose from either a small-group or private guided experience
DescriptionCycle through Barcelona's vibrant city blocks on a 3-hour bike tour with an expert guide riding by your side. Choose from either a small-group or private guided experience and learn about the city’s culture, see important historical sites and famous hotspots, and discover hidden gems loved by locals. Meet your guide, pick your bike, and enjoy an exclusive welcome area where you can refill your bottle of water, sip on refreshing welcome drink, and store your bag before the tour starts. Climb on your bike and head over to admire the impressive gothic-style of the Santa Maria del Mar Cathedral. Continue over narrow medieval streets to arrive at The Born Cultural Center, featuring excavated city ruins from the 1700s on display. Cross Parc de la Ciutadella and take in the picturesque scenery of the park’s green spaces and its large majestic fountain. Arrive at the city’s seafront and explore the urban projects around the Port Olímpic marina. Peddle back towards the city center to make your way over to the world-famous Sagrada Familia. Marvel at Gaudi’s yet-to-be-completed masterpiece and learn fascinating facts about the church’s unique blend of Gothic and Art Nouveau styles. Get another dose of Gaudi magic as you ride over to the see the whimsical architecture displayed on Casa Batlló and Casa Mila. Snap pictures of the building’s surreal walls before returning to back where your bike journey began.
IncludesGuide Bicycle Helmet Liability insurance Welcome drink Storage lockers Food and drinks Entrance tickets to attractions or monuments Hotel pickup or drop-off service
- Children weighing less than 48 pounds (22 kilograms) can travel in a child's bike seat, attached to the back of the bike
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old
- Spanish law requires that people under 16 years old wear helmets while riding a bike. However, helmets will also be available for all customers if they want to use them.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 1 hour in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability