My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Sagrada Familia Entry Ticket with Audio Guide48253 Reviews
Gain access to Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, and explore Barcelona's most-visited landmark at your own pace with an informative audio guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Sagrada Familia and enjoy exploring this icon of Barcelona
- Admire the impressive structure and its Art Nouveau architecture
- Discover this historic work-in-progress with construction continuing to this day
- Get access to a free downloadable audio guide on your phone
DescriptionExplore Antoni Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, and discover the beautiful basilica at your own pace. Learn about its history with an included audio guide. Find out firsthand why Gaudi's iconic work — its impressive facades and interior — is one of Spain's most visited monuments. Admire a combination of Gothic and Art Nouveau forms in this UNESCO-listed structure that dominates the Barcelona skyline. Gaudi began working on the true symbol of Barcelona in 1882, and the Sagrada Familia remains a work in progress today. Although unfinished, the basilica remains a must-see.
IncludesSagrada Familia entry ticket Audio guide app Access to Passion Facade or Nativity Facade Tower (if option selected) Booking fee
- Opening hours are listed below. The last entry of the day time slot allows you to stay for 45 minutes only. November to February: Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 AM, Sunday 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM. March and October: Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Sunday 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM. April through September: Monday- Saturday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Sunday 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM. You can only enter the basilica at your booked time or up to 15 minutes afterward. The audio guide is only available for those over the age of 11. It can be downloaded from the link found on the digital ticket you will be sent after booking and shared with the rest of the group. Entrance is free for people with reduced mobility. Bookings of more than 9 people are considered a group and won't be able to access together with individual tickets.