Barcelona & Sagrada Familia Half-Day Tour with Hotel Pickup25 Reviews
Discover Barcelona and the Sagrada Familia of Gaudí in half a day. See the main highlights of Barcelona including Old Town and Montjuic Hill while in the company of a small group of maximum 8 people and an expert guide. This tour includes hotel pickup.
- See the top sights in Barcelona on this exciting half-day tour
- Avoid long lines at La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city from the 1992 Olympic Village on top of Montjüic Mountain
- Marvel at the medieval narrow streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Tour in a small group of 8 guests with hotel pickup and drop-off included
DescriptionDuring this exciting half-day tour, visit some of the most beautiful places in Barcelona. You will also get to explore La Sagrada Familia where you will skip the line in order to save precious time. After pick-up at your accommodation in Barcelona, journey by private transport to experience the different faces of Barcelona. During the tour, your expert guide will share fascinating stories about the city’s unique architecture, culture, and history. This half day tour will let you discover the real essence of Barcelona. Enjoy the world-famous landmarks, the hidden secrets and the fantastic sights of Barcelona together with an enthusiastic guide in a small friendly group. The tour will begin in Plaça Catalunya, Barcelona’s central square. The plaza connects to the avenue Passeig de Grácia, which features some of the best examples of Catalan architecture. Take a moment to admire the striking façades of private Modernist buildings, among them Gaudí´s famous La Pedrera. Follow in the footsteps of Gaudí as you explore l’Eixample next. After visiting the majestic Hospital de Sant Pau, continue to Gaudí’s masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia. You will see the different parts of the building and the many examples of religious symbolism hidden in its unique façades. You are sure to be captivated by Gaudi’s incredible architectural style: the peculiar shape of the columns, ceilings, walls and the organic architecture of the basilica. This tour also includes a relaxed walking tour through the charming corners of the Gothic Quarter. Your guide will take you through its quaint little back streets to find the hidden imprints left by the Romans and medieval times in this world-famous neighborhood. After visiting the seafron, head to Montjuïc Mountain and stop at the Mirador de l'Alcalde, a beautiful terrace with wonderful views of Barcelona’s iconic skyline offering fantastic photo opportunities.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in a private air-conditioned minivan between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM Small-group tour with up to 8 guests Skip-the-Line ticket reservation at Sagrada Familia Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter Sagrada Familia tickets (private option only) Sagrada Familia tickets (approximately €26 due in cash to the guide, unless private option selected) Gratuities (optional) Any personal expenses
- Your guide will meet you in the lobby or entrance of your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona. Make sure to check your email inbox for the specific pickup time.
- Please note, that there is a dress code at La Sagrada Familia. See-through clothing, uncovered shoulders, low necklines, and exposed backs and midriffs are not allowed. Please dress accordingly otherwise you will be denied entry. • All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability