My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Sagrada Familia & Montserrat Full-Day with Pickup39 Reviews
Enjoy a sightseeing tour to the see the best of Barcelona. Visit the Sagrada Familia and end with spectacular views of the Montserrat Mountain, all in one day. Tour with a small group of maximum 8 guests and with hotel pickup included.
- Learn about the Roman origins of Barcelona
- Skip the long lines to the Sagrada Familia
- Visit the sacred rock of Montserrat
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Old Town
- Experience breathtaking panoramic views of the city
DescriptionLearn the history of Barcelona, from its Roman origins through the Middle and Ages and the modernist movement of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Marvel at the extraordinary architecture by Antoni Gaudí, including his unfinished basilica of La Sagrada Familia. Travel up Montjuïc hill and stop at the Mirador de l'Alcalde to get stunning views from the terrace. Explore the back streets of the Gothic Quarter and find hidden imprints left by the Romans. Save precious time with a skip-the-ticket-line entrance reservation to La Sagrada Familia. Next, head to the sacred mountain of Montserrat to discover the natural monument and Benedictine monastery of Santa Maria de Montserrat. Learn about its important role in the cultural and spiritual life of Catalonia and explore the story of the venerated Virgin Mary there.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your hotel or apartment at Barcelona Private transportation Small group tour of no more than 8 people If private option selected: entrance tickets to the Sagrada Familia Walking tour of the Old Town Skip-the-line ticket reservation Professional guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please provide the age of your children to arrange the proper child seat.
- Please make sure to provide the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona
- Please check your email inbox for the specific pickup time. Your guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or at the entrance of your apartment.
- Please note, that your skip-the-line ticket to Sagrada Familia and is to be paid for on the day of your tour.
- Please note, that there is a dress code at La Sagrada Familia. See-through clothing, uncovered shoulders, low necklines, and exposed backs and midriffs are not allowed. Please dress accordingly otherwise you will be denied entry.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€95.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today