My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Sagrada Família, Park Güell, and Casa Batlló Tour171 Reviews
Follow in the footsteps of Antoni Gaudí on a guided walking tour and skip the lines to Casa Batlló, Park Guell, and La Sagrada Família. Learn the meaning behind the vibrant mosaics from your guide.
- Explore Casa Batlló, Gaudí’s most impressive residential work
- Take a skip-the-line tour of Park Guell in the hills of Barcelona
- Marvel at La Sagrada Família, where you’ll get a complete tour of the basilica and its façade
DescriptionTake a complete guided tour of Gaudí’s work and visit three of his residential works in Barcelona. See the Casa Batlló, skip long lines to wander around Park Guell, and embark on a thorough exploration of La Sagrada Família. You will start with the first entrance to Casa Batlló, arguably Gaudí’s most impressive residential property. Enter ahead of the morning crowds and discover the genius solutions Gaudí employed to solve architectural problems throughout the house, dispersing light and air throughout its many levels. A sure highlight is a roof, designed to resemble the scales of a dragon – the great emblem of Barcelona. Somewhere in the middle is Park Guell. The part fanciful explosion of color, part thoughtful study of organic forms, it is a perfect reflection of the natural world. You will also visit Casa Mila, also known as La Pedrera and Casa Vincensduring the tour. Continue to the La Sagrada Família, with a skip-the-line ticket and an expert on hand to guide your experience. Spend 1-hour exploring almost every corner of the church. Meanwhile, private transport between sites means you will cover more ground than would be possible even in a whole day on your own. Give Gaudí the time he deserves on this complete tour of his finest works.
IncludesWalking tour Skip-the-line Casa Batlló tickets Skip-the-line Park Güell tickets Pre-reserved La Sagrada Família tickets Transportation by private vehicle English-speaking guide Headsets
- The tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible. Those with wheelchairs should contact the activity provider so they can arrange your visit
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The activity provider complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Barcelona government guidelines for the most up to date information
- This is a walking tour and guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€169.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today