My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Guided Tour & Ticket280 Reviews
Save money by choosing this combo tour and discover Sagrada Familia and Park Güell on the same day. Get an insight into Gaudí's work on a guided tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in history and visit Sagrada Familia and Park Güell in 1 day
- Be transported back in time and discover Gaudi's work and vision
- Discover the interior of the Sagrada Familia and learn about its history
- Explore one of the most impressive public parks of Spain, the Park Güell
- Find out the typical Gaudí's motifs, such as mosaic tiles and organic shapes
DescriptionExplore two of Barcelona’s most iconic landmarks on a fully-guided tour of Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. Admire the unique interior of the Sagrada Familia and discover the Art Nouveau motifs in Gaudi's impressive Park Güell in a single day. Start your tour at the Sagrada Familia Basilica and admire the contrasting façades of Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece before going inside the temple. Once in its interior, your guide will tell you everything you need to know about this striking masterpiece. Learn about the history and symbolism of the depictions of the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology on the elaborate Nativity and Passion façades. Then, travel to Park Güell Park, located on Carmel Hill, in the north of the city, to admire some of Antoni Gaudí's finest handiwork. Marvel at the Art Nouveau (Modernism) motifs of its main highlights, such as the mosaic tiles of the salamander statue (“El Drac”) at the park entrance. And once the guided visit is over, have time for yourself so you can have lunch.
IncludesTransportation between Park Güell and Sagrada Familia (if option selected) Professional bilingual guide Skip-the-line ticket to Sagrada Familia Skip-the-line ticket to Park Güell Guided tour of Sagrada Familia Guided tour of Park Güell Live commentary in English or Spanish Headset to hear the guide better Private tour (if option chosen)
- This is a bilingual tour simultaneously in English and Spanish
- It is recommended not to carry big bags to reduce the time at the security control at the Sagrada Familia
- Discreet clothing is mandatory. Access may be restricted if your clothing does not meet the requirements
- Children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset • The tour is wheelchair accessible. However, Park Güell has an altered itinerary for visitors with mobility impairments, and they will not be able to access the entire park