My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Sagrada Família Skip-the-Line Guided Tour76 Reviews
Save time and skip the long lines to the Sagrada Família to explore Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece with an expert guide. Marvel at different features of the basilica from the outside and inside.
- Skip the long lines to the Sagrada Família
- Explore Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece from the outside and inside
- Get a better appreciation of Gaudí's innovative architectural styles
- View the Basilica's iconic facades and impressive nave
DescriptionEnter the magnificent Sagrada Família via the Nativity Façade, the only one that Antoni Gaudí finished in his lifetime. Compare the different faces of the cathedral, and learn what parts remain unfinished almost 130 years after work started under the architect Francisco de Paula del Villar in 1882. Hear how Gaudí’s plans have been interpreted since his death and learn about the controversies surrounding these interpretations. Move between the columns designed like trees that form the canopy of the ceiling. Explore how Gaudí developed his style from different religious, natural, and Catalonian influences. Get a better appreciation for his innovative use of light as you bask in the glow of the stained-glass windows that flood the interior with an other-worldly light. Look at some of the highlights of the museum, and see the crypt where Gaudí was buried following his death in 1926.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket to the Sagrada Família Guide Headsets Small group tour of no more than 20 people
- Wear suitable clothes to visit the basilica. Men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers their shoulders and knees. The local operator cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress. The tours comply with all local government regulations. Please refer to Barcelona's government guidelines for the most up-to-date information. There will be a security bag check before entering the site. This is the most affordable, easiest, and most accessible way to see the Sagrada Família, and perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Barcelona but wants to do justice to its most impressive attraction.