My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Santa Maria del Mar Interior/Terraces Guided Tour7 Reviews
Explore the beauty of Santa Maria del Mar, the most emblematic building of Catalan Gothic. Experience the interior and terraces of one of the architectural jewels most loved by Barcelona citizens.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access the the architectural beauty of Santa Maria del Mar
- Get to know the history of Santa Maria del Mar with a knowledgable local guide
- Visit the floor plan, the stands, the crypt and the roof terraces of the church
- Learn about the Santa Maria del Mar throughout the history of Barcelona
- Explore the basilica and marvel at the beautiful interiors and rooftop terrace
DescriptionExperience the architectural beauty of Santa Maria del Mar, and explore the interior and terraces of this iconic Barcelona building. Learn about the origins of the building from the guide, and see the crypt and roof terraces. Meet your guide near Santa Maria del Mar, the most emblematic building of Catalan Gothic and one of the architectural jewels most loved by Barcelona citizens. Follow your official guide into the basilica, and begin the tour. Learn about the history and architecture of Santa Maria del Mar, highlighting the relationship between the history of its neighborhood, Barcelona, and Catalonia. Explore the main floor plan of the basilica, and learn about the late-ancient and high-medieval origin of the temple. Admire the architectural beauty of the temple, its construction, and the main characteristics of the current Gothic building. Listen as the guide explains the role that the church has played in the life of the neighborhood and the city throughout time. Enjoy the views as the visit will take you through the floor plan, the stands, the crypt, and the roof terraces of the church, from where you can get some 360-degree views of the city of Barcelona before finishing the tour and enjoying the rest of your time in Barcelona.
IncludesGeneral admission tickets and other fees Skip-the-line access Guided tour in selected languages (Spanish, English, Catalan) Free time inside the Basilica to discover other corners at your leisure Special rates (seniors, students, etc.)
- The group is limited to 25 participants Tour guided alone in chosen Language Automatic confirmation and simple cancellation up to 24 hours before the beginning of the activity to receive a full refund The crypt as the tribunes and the roofs are accessible only across stairs, and they are not adapted for persons with mobility problems Remember that the visit is made to a place of worship and the spaces and other visitors should be respected
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€13.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today