Barcelona Saver: Sagrada Familia and Park Güell Guided Tour48 Reviews
Receive a discount when buying these tours together. Get an insight into the work of Gaudi on a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell. Save precious time and skip the long lines at both monuments. Optional transfer between the two available.
- Discover the public park of the Parc Güell in the north of Barcelona
- Go inside the Sagrada Familia to gaze up at the stunning spires
- Learn more about Gaudi's work and vision
- See typical Gaudi motifs, such as mosaic times and organic shapes
- Explore the symbolism of the Nativity and Passion façades of the Sagrada Familia
- Skip the long lines to the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
DescriptionExplore 2 of Barcelona’s most iconic landmarks on a comprehensive tour of the Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell. Start at the Sagrada Familia cathedral in the 19th-century extension of the L’Eixample, and admire the contrasting façades of Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece. Go inside the basilica to look up at the towering spires. See models of what the cathedral would look like when completed, as imagined by Gaudi, and learn the history and symbolism of the depictions of the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology on the elaborate Nativity and Passion façades. Then travel to Parc Güell Park on Carmel Hill in the north of the city to admire some of Antoni Gaudi’s finest handiwork. Marvel at the Art Nouveau (Modernisme) motifs of its main highlights, such as the mosaic tiles of the salamander statue (“El Drac”) at the park entrance. You will then have 1.5-hour to yourself so you can have lunch.
IncludesTransportation between Park Güell and Sagrada Familia (if option selected) Bilingual guide Private tour (if option chosen) Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia and Park Guell Optional tips Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 6 are not allowed to access the towers, even if accompanied by an adult. Please mention the age of your children (if accompanied by them) when booking.
- This is a bilingual tour simultaneously in English and Spanish.
- It is recommended to not carry big bags in order to reduce the time at the security control at the Sagrada Familia.
- The towers may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind.
- To go up to the towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs.
- Discreet clothing is mandatory. Access may be restricted if your clothing does not meet the requirements
- Children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset.
- From 1 November to 31 March the tour starts at 12:15 PM and you will have one hour and a half break to have lunch on your own before the visit to the Sagrada Familia starts. • The Park Guell has a special itinerary for clients with mobility impairments; however, they will not be able to visit all of the park.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now