My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Scavenger Hunt & Gothic Quarter Self-Guided Tour8 Reviews
Discover Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter on a self-guided tour and scavenger hunt. Solve puzzles and see the stunning Barcelona Cathedral, Boqueria Market, Bishop's Bridge, and Royal Square.
- Solve interesting puzzles, have fun and learn new things about Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter
- Discover the “Catedral de Barcelona”, “Bishop’s Bridge”, 'The Boqueria Market', “The Royal Square” and many more exciting sights in the neighbourhood
- Explore the city and find hidden gems at your own pace
- Try a new type of experience with your smartphone, the perfect mix between a walking tour, sightseeing, and a scavenger hunt.
- Enjoy the tour in English, Spanish
DescriptionGet to know Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour. You'll explore the city on foot and get points for solving different types of tasks: Find sights: You will use hints to find the best sights and hidden gems throughout the city. The map function in the app will help you get there. Solve questions: Once you’ve arrived at the place you’re looking for, you’ll be asked questions about the sight. Most of the time, the answers are hidden in signs, pictures, etc. A great and fun way to learn new things about the city. Have fun: During the adventure you can also expect exciting photo tasks that require a lot of creativity. If you master the snapshots, you will be rewarded with points. Along the way, you’ll reach amazing places like the “Catedral de Barcelona”, “Bishop’s Bridge”, 'The Boqueria Market', “The Royal Square” and many more! After you book the game, you’ll get a game code via email with instructions on how to play. Head to the “Plaça de l'Àngel” and use the code to unlock the game in the app. The tour ends at the “The Royal Square”. The experience is not limited in time. You can explore the city at your own pace and take breaks. Just download the Explorial-App, go to the starting point, and you’re ready to start with the game. The tour lasts on average about 1-2 hours.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour (Explorial App)
- This activity requires an internet connection You can use multiple languages per group This activity takes place entirely outside The average duration of the activity is 1.5-2 hours, however, there is no time limit