My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Seaside Smartphone Audio Walking Tour1 Reviews
Discover the beautiful coast of Barcelona with this self-guided walking tour. Put on your sunglasses, head out for a stroll, and enjoy commentary guiding you past city highlights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Sagrada Familia Entry Ticket with Audio Guide
- Barcelona: Secret Food Tour
- Barcelona Aquarium: Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket
- Barcelona: Food & Drink Tasting Tour in Traditional Taverns
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Discover the role of the sea in Barcelona's influence in the Middle Ages
- Enjoy beautiful views of the city and Barcelona's marina
- Visit the Barceloneta district and enjoy its terraces and rooftops
DescriptionEnjoy at your own pace a nice walk by the sea in Barcelona. The only thing you need for your walk is your smartphone. The voice of a local guide will guide you throughout the visit and the stories will be triggered automatically as you go along. Start your tour whenever you want, alone or with friends, far from tourist groups. During this audio-guided tour of about 1h30, meet in front of the former royal arsenals. Created in the 13th century, the war fleet of the kings of Aragon and commercial galleys were built here. Continue your journey to the statue of Christopher Columbus before taking the Rambla del Mar, the stretch that will take you through the port of Barcelona. From there, you will discover magnificent panoramas of the city and the sea from where you will see the Basilica of Mercé dedicated to the patron saint of the city of the same name, the hill of Montjuïc, the cable car of the port, the W hotel, luxury sailboats, etc. A short stop at a terrace or a shop, a small craving? Resume the tour whenever you want, right where you paused it. It's impossible to get lost. The guide provides clear audio directions, and a map indicates the directions to follow in real-time. And if you take a wrong turn, the integrated in-house location feature will get you back on track in no time. Customize your itinerary as you wish, relax and enjoy a fun and entertaining tour of the Castle district, at your own pace. After walking through the port of the city and past the entrance of a magnificent secret rooftop, you will walk through the streets of the Barceloneta district. Did you know that this area was built by the accumulation of sediments released by the river Besos due to an obstacle on the coastline? And that the neighborhood was officially born in 1793 for military reasons? You will discover the history of this neighborhood but also charming squares and good places to taste local specialties like the famous bomba. Then continue your way to the beach and discover the love story between Barcelona and sports. You will finish your walk by the sea and discover the transformations brought about by the 1992 Olympic Games.
Includes1h30 audio-guided walking tour on smartphone by the sea in Barcelona
- - An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour - Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app - For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers - The tour launches at the starting point and won’t start from anywhere else - You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want - This tour is available in English, Spanish and French - The visit take around 90 minutes