Barcelona Segway Tour345 Reviews
Get the most out of Barcelona and let the city’s official Segway tour be the highlight of your stay. With the most modern Segway fleet and a team of well-trained guides, glide through the gorgeous Gothic Quarter and zip along sunny Barceloneta beach.
- Drive along the city beach with Barcelona's most modern Segway fleet
- Glide through the streets and squares of the Old Town
- Discover Roman ruins, medieval palaces, and the ancient fisherman district
- Enjoy picture perfect views as you head from Las Ramblas to the Olymplic Harbour
DescriptionSee the best of Barcelona by Segway on this 2-hour tour through its historic streets. Starting at Arc de Triomf next to the city park you will meet your guide who will introduce you to your vehicle. Then off you go! Easy to manoeuver and a delight to drive, tour the treasures of the city and hit the harbor. Zip along the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter inside the walls of the former Roman city, populated with palaces, churches, artists’ workshops and small shops selling all kinds of treats. Move to the old harbor and the royal shipyards, and then continue to the statue of Columbus at the end of the famous Las Ramblas avenue. From there, under the protection of the Mercè – Barcelona’s city patron - you will glide towards Barceloneta. With the city outlined by the towers of Santa María del Mar, pass by Palau de Mar and enter the old fishermen’s quarter to follow the beach all the way down to the Olimpic Village. Here, the past merges with the future at Barcelona’s new “22@” innovation district.
IncludesSegway i2 Tour guide Training Safety equipment Insurance Helmet 1 drink
- Due to local regulations for Segways, the minimum age for Segway Tour participants in Barcelona is 16 years. Younger participants can join the tour on high end electric bicycles at discounted rates. Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides. Riders must be able to make motions similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance. Gliders must stand at least 110 centimeters in height, having a weight between 35-120.20 kilograms, and do not exceed 120.20 kilograms/265 lbs. It is strongly recommended that expectant mothers do not participate in any Segway activities for their own safety and that of their child. Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended. In winter warm, water resistant clothing and gloves are recommended.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability