Barcelona: Short 1.5-Hour Segway Tour20 Reviews
For those looking for a first test of this ingenious vehicle, try this short Segway tour. Enjoy a whole hour sliding down the sidewalks of Barcelona with friends or family in a different way.
- Explore Barcelona on a guided Segway Tour starting from Las Ramblas
- Visit the old fishing district of La Barceloneta
- Be charmed by the beauty of Barcelona's seafront
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in good company
DescriptionEnjoy a panoramic tour of maritime Barcelona on a short Segway tour. Discover Columbus and Las Ramblas, Port Vell and the old fishing village of Barceloneta. Head out on your Segway and glide to the Barceloneta neighborhood. See the beaches of Sant Miquel and Sant Sebastian. From here you’ll see the imposing silhouette of W Hotel, which has become one of the icons of the city. With a view of the mountain of Montjuïc and the famous cable car, begin your return to the finishing point. Enjoy a route through the city center with lots of fun on your eco-friendly Segway, for an unforgettable Barcelona experience.
IncludesHelmet Bottle of water Personalized training Guide service during the entire tour Accident and Legal Liability insurance Transfer Food
- Due to new local regulations, the minimum age for riding on Segway is 12 years old. Those under 12 years old can join the tour with a high-end electric bike at a special price
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY