My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Skip-the-Line Park Güell Guided Walking Tour589 Reviews
Visit the most artistically significant park in the city of Barcelona. Join a guided tour through the site and learn about its history and secrets with a local guide.
- Wander the grounds of Gaudi's Park Guell
- Marvel at multicolored mosaics, colonnades and Doric columns
- Enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona from the main terrace
- See the famous 'El Drac' salamander statue
DescriptionStart the tour check-in in at the Gaudí Experience office on Larrard Street. Meet your guide and travel to Park Güell. Discover one of the most important works by Antoni Gaudí. Enjoy exploring the famous park which provides amazing views over the city of Barcelona. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984, learn how the original project of Gaudí changed to build the current public park. Walk around the Monumental area with your guide and see how Gaudí created a naturalistic and organic style, achieving a perfect fusion between architecture and nature. Feel the broken tile mosaics he created and discover all the hidden spots and secrets the park keeps. See Doric columns and vaulted walkways, as well as the multicolored salamander, known as “El Drac.” The focal point of the park is the main terrace, with serpentine benches and beautiful views across the city.
IncludesBilingual or monolingual tour, depending on chosen date and time. Local guide Admission to Park Güell Skip-the-line entrance ticket Radio headset to hear your guide
- Please note that the radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes